- Decide exact weight of the Gemstone as per you requirement. One Carat = 0.200 Gram
- Choose the Shape (Round, Cushion, Oval, Rectangular, Marquise etc.). & Cutting style as per your choice & usage in jewellery.
- make sure if the Gemstone Natural or Synthetic (Man-made). Imitation of every gemstone is available in market. So, Be Careful & Be Sure when you buy a gemstone.
- Is the Gemstone is treated in way for its enhancement. Gemstones are treated to enhance Color, Clarity/Transparency or both. Such treated stones are sold at much higher price than before treatment. Is the treatment permanent or temporary and is the gemstone durability affected after treatment.
- Is the Price worth its Quality (i.e. Color, Clarity, Cut, Carat, Luster & Finish).
- Pricing of Gemstones is a matter of comparison of their quality. So, our Gem Experts carefully grade Gemstones on all quality parameters & valuate them accordingly.
- It is important to know the durability of Gemstone (Hardness, Toughness, Thermal Stability & Chemical Stability) for its usage in jewellery & after care.
- Appropriate Stone setting that protects the Gemstone and looks good too.
- Always ask for Authentication Report of the Gemstone form a reputed Gemological Laboratory when you buy any Gemstone.
Tips to buy Gemstone
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
News & Updates
Why you should learn Gemology
Gemology is the scientific study of gemstones. It covers their origin/sources, Classification, Optical & Physical Properties, various Quality parameters and most importantly their identification. Gemology also includes Gemstone treatments & their detection, techniques of making synthetic stones & testing methods to differentiate from their natural counterparts. Read More[...]